- World Health Organization classifies radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as a possibly carcinogenic to humans
- Parliamentary Assembly – Council of Europe May 27th, 2011 calls for precautionary principle, warns against EMF, especially for vulnerable populations. …
- Parents call for halt to Wi-Fi installations in schools, citing health concerns
- Radiation Protection Incorporated (Conflicts of Interest)
- Have you provided consent for your school district to expose your children to Wi-Fi? (sample non-consent form)
- 21st Century Learning
- BCCPAC Wi-Fi Resolution
- Cell phones
- Cell Towers
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- Conflicts of Interest
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity
- Evidence of harm
- Federal Gov't Research Guidelines
- Gov't officials speak out
- Health Canada
- Informed Consent
- Insurance Companies
- Late Lessons, Early Warnings
- Risk Management
- Saanich SD IT plan
- School Trustees
- Scientists Speak out
- SD61 Wi-Fi Cttee
- Security Issues
- Smart Meters
- Who's Speaking Out?
- Wi-Fi in Schools FAQ
- Wireless Industry & tactics
- Wireless technology
- World Health Organization
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Safety
Click on the following link to read and share the informative “Wi-Fi in schools – FAQ” created by Citizens for Safe Technology – Victoria WiFiInSchools-CST-FAQsheetApril25-2011 Feel free to print this document to share with your school, family and friends.
During the Wi-Fi committee proceedings there was what appeared to be evidence of bias by the chair, with some of these comments evident in this 3rd meetings recording; potential conflicts of interest and what seemed to be libelous submissions as … Continue reading →
Jordan Weiss, a Greater Victoria School District student presents to the Wi-Fi Committee February 28, 2011. Following Jordan’s presentation he was asked about his EHS diagnosis by an administrator on the Wi-Fi Committee. Jordan explained that he’d been to an … Continue reading →
Smart Phones not so smart again – Will School District’s create privacy policies before snapping photos?
Recently whynotwired posted about the Victoria School District’s Smart Phone bill. Read about it here. Putting the health risks of cell phones on the backburner for a minute, we learn here in NBC’s news story about their risks to privacy. As … Continue reading →
Find the meeting agenda here.
Have your say this Wednesday, March 9th (see details below) California County Criminalizes SmartMeter Installations Citing alleged health effects from electromagnetic waves, a county in the North San Francisco Bay Area has criminalized the installation of “smart” electric meters. The … Continue reading →
Musing #1: WiFi in Schools-a Ticking Time Bomb February 26, 2011. What do you do when you see a disaster looming and those who have power to prevent it refuse to listen? What do you do when those with a … Continue reading →